Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Day At School With His Big Sis

K~girl had a Body Venture Exhibit at her school, and A~boy and I went to help out for the day. It was quite the adventure. We entered through the ear, went into a giant mouth and sat on some big teeth! We learned some valuable tips about how to take care of our bodies.

After the tour, K~girl's teacher invited A~boy back to the classroom to be a big kindergartener with his big sis, while Mommy stayed back to help some other classes. They went out of their way to show him a good time, and even gave him some important tips on being a kindergartener.  One tip was 'you've got to run fast at recess!':)

A testament to how blessed we are to have an extraordinary  school just down the street from us: I not only get to substitute teach in Kgirl's class, her teacher adores Jesus just as much as we do(and doesn't try to hide it), and she also  encourages me to bring Aboy in with me when I sub, since he's so close in age with the other students. I don't know how kosher that would be with the administration, but a very kind gesture  nonetheless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment