Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our First "Snow Day"

well kind of...

I think we will be winning either the "Best Parents of the Year Award" or the "Worst..." We decided to keep K~girl home when everyone else went to school. With Daddy's schedule we thought this might be our only chance to experience a snow day. Well, not so true. They ended up canceling school the next two days. OOPS! Still trying to get used to public school life:) If you want to be technical, this would have been our only day to enjoy it since it was too cold out the other two days:)

They were super excited to go sledding!

Sorry no sledding pictures. Mommy was too afraid it would ruin the new camera. I know, kind of defeats the Kodak moment:(

My little snow angel. He had a whole list of snow activities that we just HAD to do!!! This was one of them. K~girl was too cold to make hers:)

BTW~ I'm writing this a week later when it's supposed to be 60+ degrees out tomorrow! That's Kansas for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment