I said "I do" to a man who gave me butterflies with just one look, a man who had such compassion for his family and friends, an extremely hard worker, goal driven, and always giving of himself to please the one's he loved. I now know I had yet to discover the depth of who this man really is. Each year a new layer is revealed to me. The most important layer was first revealed to me shortly after our wedding. His priorities changed, I was no longer his first LOVE. I was no longer the one he made the center of his world. I was OK with that, because at the same time my priorities had changed too. Through faith in a love much bigger than ours, God had bonded us together for eternity. In times when no words could comfort, in his faith he has comforted with prayer and love. With grace, he has proven to be an amazing father, husband, and best friend through life... Everything that had once made him the love of my life, is now magnified with the light of God and two beautiful children. I adore him for the man he was, and the man he has become~ whom is still giving me butterflies with his gorgeous eyes:p I am the luckiest girl ever!!!
Clayton, Thank you for 9 breathtaking years...
Lord Jesus, thank you for blessing me with this amazing man...
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Nine Years Ago Today,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love watching you two together! What a good match God made. We miss you guys! Love you!
ReplyDelete