Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where Have We Been???

First, we ran out of batteries for our camera. And second of all, I am not that great of a writer to have a blog without pictures:) The very same day we put new batteries in the camera, it broke!

Daddy had asked A~boy to get Bella's leash, which just so happened to be hanging on the same hook as the camera. (As I'm sure you are already imagining, it's not going to end well.) Below our key hook lies Bella's water dish, and in went the camera. Being water logged and all, it will no longer be taking pictures of this family.

Luckily we had our old camera I could turn to, but then I had to wait another couple of weeks to find the adaptor for it... as you will see below, I finally found it!!!!

Unfortunately, the only pictures we took with the camera so far was of K~girl's first experience of being home sick from school. I guess you can call that a milestone???

A~boy was glad to have his sister home with him. Little did he know then, but his precious time spent with Sis eventually caught up to him AND Mommy, a week later!:(

Side note~ To all the moms who ever got sick with the same stuff as your child: Doesn't it make you feel just awful knowing the pain they went through??? I felt like I was dying and here she is giving us her precious smiles.

Here's A~boy with his sidekick.

Even when she's sick she still knows how to strike a pose.

Here we are enjoying our favorite fall pass time...

Nothing warms the soul, or the flu, like a good ole outdoor fire!!!

Now I'm here blogging and cuddling my sick little man, while Daddy and K~girl went on a Daddy Daughter Date! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture as they left too fast~ trying to get away from us sickies.

Stay posted for more positive posts to come.... Cause I'm sure you all LOVE hearing about our lovely issues!!!

Such is life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment