For those who know me, know if you have a sales party, I'm mostly going for your support. Because chances are I won't buy a thing! There has only been a handful of parties that I just loved an item so much that I had a party or two. Well, this is the day I will surprise most...I bought into a product!!!
Most people want to do this for the extra money, but I think you have to be a highly motivated sales person for it to pay off, which I'm not. Honestly, I just wanted all the scents and a new warmer that you get when you buy into it. But since I have it I might as well try...Plus, I do love sharing my favorite things with family and friends:)
So here's my sales pitch:p
Scentsy is a wickless candle system that uses a light bulb to heat over 80 different scents, with 60 different warmer styles that will go with nearly any home decor. They also sale many plug-in styles, room sprays, travel tins, and car candles.
What I love about this product is it really does sale itself. I can just give you a box with a warmer and ALL the amazing scents. You can take it to work for a week and make your area smell extra pretty. Or, you can have an open house, play date, or a party with or without a presentation. People will wonder where the aroma is coming from and want it!!! If you make up to $150 you get 10% free products and 1/2 price products and even more with bigger sales~ which is really nice!!! With the holiday season upon us, packed with celebrations, I really can't do a launch party anytime soon. So I'm going to be having a box party! I will end the party Dec. 8th so the orders can get in just in time for Christmas. If you are wanting to smell all the scents just let me know and I will get them to you.
Now, remember I'm not going full force with this. So please no pity parties for me!;) Only if you are truly interested in this product, or know someone who is, you can email me at bfamilyckka@gmail.com. Go to http://scentsy.net to check out the product.
No comments:
Post a Comment