Oh where, oh where could they be........going???
For the past couple of months I have been noticing we have been running low on forks and spoons, first the kids utensils and now ours??? I usually can go 3-4 days between washes, but lately it seems we're lucky if we can get 3-4 meals out of them~ So I know it's not just my imagination! I assumed the culprit was Daddy, since he's the one who goes through all our Tupperware when he leaves it at work. Then I thought, "Why would he be taking the kids forks and spoons?" .
So after months of racking my brain, looking in different drawers(never knowing where things will show up that I put away:), the mysterious disappearing silverware was finally solved. After finishing our dinner one evening, Daddy and I were proudly watching A~boy remembering a lesson we have been working with him on for months now. He put his napkin atop his plate first, and then his silverware. Next he picked up his plate, walked it over to the trash, and dumped everything on his plate into the trash...including MY SILVERWARE!!! Then he put his now empty plate in the sink.
Well, at least I can rest easy now, knowing our silverware is safely settled in the our local dump ...
I guess you win some and you lose some!
(Last statement is emphasized with a whimpering sound;)
No comments:
Post a Comment