Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The"Don'ts" That I thought I Would Never Have To Say To My Kids...

I started thinking I need to write some of these down when we first introduced 6 month old A~boy to the big tub, with his 1.5 year old sister in it.~It's #1 of the list. Years later we have some interesting one's but #1 still tops them all.
As you're reading keep in mind that most of these were followed with; because you will die, hurt someone else, or get sick.

20. Don't hit with T-Rex...
19. Don't stick the toy in the socket...
18. No biting your friends...
17. Don't hit or anything, be nice about it...
16. Don't lick the ground...
15. Don't touch the bug with your snake either...
14. Don't eat the fireworks...
13. Don't hammer your sister...
12. Don't chase the birds (squirrels, rabbits, etc.)...~But we can chase the geese.
11. Don't eat/lick other people's shoes....
10. Don't stick your head in the toilet...
9. Don't eat your boogers...
8. Don't scream in the library.
7. Don't run from Mommy...
6. Don't dip your hair in ketchup.
5. Don't growl at people (your sister, or Mommy and Daddy)
4. Stop shaking the caterpillar...
3. Don't potty outside unless Mommy and Daddy tell you that you can.
2. Don't eat the mushrooms in the yard, Vicks Vapor Rub, or Butt Cream... ~Went to the ER for the Vicks called poison control for all. This was A~boy.
And Finally

#1

Don't stick your finger up his bottom...

~~~~

Stay tuned for some of the intersting things I thought I would never hear from them...
Here's a preview~

Mommy, I put A~boy in the corner for not listening to me. Does that make you happy?
or
My tummy hurts. You fed me too much.
(These are just a few things I've heard today.)

3 comments: