Monday, June 15, 2009

K~Girl and A~Boy's Last Birthday Bash of 09'

Their week long celebration came to end on Sunday... Nina and Papa Harley, Aunt Corie and Uncle Micheal, and Granddad were here to enjoy cake, that Daddy made, and some other sweet goodies!

These are ice cream cones with cake and icing on top and ice cream inside. They were very yummy!!!

Aunt Corie and Uncle Michael scored big points for this chalk art spray...and not just from the kids. Now it will be so much easier for Mommy and Daddy to make their "chalk city" on the driveway!!! It's even 3D and very cool on grass;o)


A new GI Joe toy for Daddy...and A~boy;o)


A Barbie on a motor bike! Hmm, from Nina and Papa Harley?!?!

Sadly, the Barbie didn't last long out of the box. She was attacked by A~boy's new dinosaurs.



After the big party, Corie and Micheal came back for pizza and a game night. We played "Catch Phrase" first,which is a really fun game. Once the kids went to bed we brought out Monopoly... I should know better to play with CAB, since he so ruthlessly monopolizes everything... Well, since Aunt Corie came from the same house, she's just as bad as her brother!!! Little did I know that I handed CAB the game when I was just looking for some quick cash and extra property...oops! Well, on the good side, at least Corie lost all her $5,000 first by being so lucky to land on CAB's $1200 hotel properties. I was the next to go and Micheal wasn't too far behind... We had a wonderful time with them~ even though I was getting the death look on countless occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment