Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Weekend!


We headed out early morning to meet up with Uncle B, Aunt A and Baby Girl~S.
We started the trip with silly faces.

It lookes like we were in for a wet day...

A wet, stormy day it was!!!

Here we are taking cover.

I love this picture of first time Mommy an Daddy taking in their little princess!!!

Our trip took us through a scenic route! Even though it was yucky out, we always enjoy taking in the beauty of the land!!! On boring days around the house, we'll hop in the car and take a drive to wherever the roads will lead us. One of our favorite things to do!

After our day trip we headed back home to make it to my cousin's wedding. We were worried they would be rained out, but their was just enough time for a ceremony and reception in my Aunt and Uncle's back yard. It was very beautiful and intimate!

The kids made some new friends...

Oops! The kids danced with the bride and groom during the first dance...

I don't think the newly weds noticed anyways.


Happy Daddy's Day!!!

I'm kind of partial to this man and all he does...I believe I'm the luckiest woman ever, and the kids have the best Daddy on earth! The man I fell in love with is so gentle, can make me laugh to a single twist of a word, is a kid inside, and my best friend. His love just radiates off of him and is even a Godly leader in our marriage. I didn't think it was possible to have all this in husband. After being blessed with our children, God blessed me with a whole new view into the depth of this man~ who carries all that over to his children. He is amazing...He is the sole provider of our home, is going to be a student this fall, and still makes time to be the role model of their eyes and the role model of my eyes. CAB~ Thank you for giving so much of yourself to us. You make a choice everyday, what kind of husband and Daddy you are going to be. Everyday you choose to keep pushing through the worldy norm and use His Light to guide us through. I am proud of you and all you do. Happy Father's Day, my Love!
Lord Jesus, I think you for the father of my children, a best friend to walk through this life with, to laugh with, to cry with, to lean on~ with your strength behind him.... Thank you for CAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment