Saturday afternoon Mommy and K-girl had a wonderful time attending Nina Harley's jewelry party. Aunt Corie was there and decided she wanted K~girl for the night. Mommy's first time driving without both car seats~ It was a sad moment... While Ms. K~girl got the life spoiled out of her with Aunt Corie and Uncle Michael (pictures still to come), A~boy, Daddy, and Mommy went to a horse show to meet up with Papa Goof.
After many shots, I finally captured the horse. It was during the Liberty competition. I think that's when the horses can just be free and some looked like they were dancing. It was sooo Cool!!!
Occasionally Mr. A~boy would ask about his missing sister, but when he saw the horses he immediately forgot about her.
Daddy entered his Chili in a Chili Cook~Off (As you can see spelling is not a gift God blessed this family with. I would make fun of CAB, but I'm just as bad) He was the last entry and WON 1st Place!!! Poor Papa Goof spent $50 on his chili, putting everything and the moon in it, and Daddy whipped his together with only $3. I guess that goes to show you can't put a price on good Chili. Sorry Papa!!!:o(
I think they were ready for bed???
Isn't shopping at Aldi such a treat...yummy food for less!
ReplyDelete