Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 Corinthians 3:11-13

"For no one can lay any other foundation than the one we already have-Jesus Christ. Now anyone who builds on that foundation may use gold, silver, jewels, wood, hay, or straw. But there is going to come a time of testing at the judgement day to see what kind of work each builder has done. Everyone's work will be put through the fire to see whether or not it keeps its value."


Lord Jesus, Thank you so much for this verse and bringing it to me this morning. I ask you to search my heart. I pray that it will always be gold, but I know on some days I may fall short. I ask for forgiveness for the times my heart is not pure and my works are not genuine. I hope when it is my turn to be revealed in the fire that my heart/works will keep it's value and would not burn like wood, hay, or straw, that I may make you proud like a daughter to a father. Thank you for all our blessings that we do not deserve, thank you for Jesus!!! In His name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment