Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot

 I absolutely hate making plans to get our photos taken. To say that I get all stressed out, and turn into a monster is an understatement. This Thanksgiving, everyone was nicely dressed for the anticipated feast, and it was gorgeous outside with a slight overcast- Perfect picture taking time!!! We first tried taking some timer shots- As you can see Austin seemed a bit confused without anyone behind the camera. :) 


Me and My Pretty Girl

My Handsome Boys

Just as we were trying to figure out how we were going to take the next family shot, two of our most favorite people(who we haven't seen in a very long time) just happen to be taking a bike ride by our house. Thank you Tim and Cheri!  I love when we can just take the day as it comes- it opens up more opportunities for God's fun surprises!!! How ironic that Tim was the one that took our wedding reception shots just 10 years earlier. 


Done with pics, time to play in the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment