Before leaving we, of course, had to have a photo shoot of our now 1st grader and kindergartner,
shots of their backpacks,
a cool floor shot,
an "about to get out of the car" shot,
a BFF shot,
a classroom shot,
and finally, a teacher shot:)
They both love their teachers, and had an awesome first day!!!
What you will not see is a picture of Mommy's uncontrollable crying- like last year. I managed to hold my tears back, and stay extra busy today. I spent all day cleaning and organizing everything I could get my hands on. Maybe once my "to do" list gets checked off you might want to check back on those tears. However, I must admit, now that I don't have my little superhero by my side all day (like last year:(, I am very grateful to have the dog around. As I'm sure you can imagin, I can talk to her instead of myself~ helps with the sanity!:p
aww, bless your heart. they're so adorable...k is looking so big!
ReplyDeletedid you get K~Girl's hair cut? don't underestimate us puppies, we're pretty nice to have around when you don't have babies hanging off you all day. yay, bella!!!
ReplyDelete