Thursday, April 21, 2011

From the Tooth Fairy, To the Dog :(

A letter from the tooth fairy: Miss K~girl, The first tooth is most special, special just like you. I am leaving it for safe keeping, along with a dollar, too! Keep Smiling, Your Tooth Fairy P.S. Great Job Brushing



Right after reading the letter, K~girl opened the container to proudly show her brother, her once attached tooth. Next thing I heard was an earth shattering cry saying, "Bella ate my tooth!" Sure enough, the tooth had dropped to the floor, and before the kids could get to it, the dog had licked up the tooth. No joke.


And, NO, you will not see Mommy outside looking for the tooth. I'm sure the tooth fairy will gladly let K~girl keep her second tooth:)

3 comments:

  1. So adorable, yet so sad! Poor little Kylee! Tell her we're excited for her to lose a tooth! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor tooth! I hope she wasn't too sad about the dog getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That.Is.Hilarious.! Leave it to Bella.....

    ReplyDelete