Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter Blues

After this past year I have realized my mood is deeply affected by the weather! So after weeks and weeks of low temps, bitter winds, snow on top of ice on top of snow~ I am sick of winter! We did get a few good days to enjoy some fresh snow!!!!

The kids even built a fort with Daddy!!!

I can't complain too much about the weather here...

Since this is a pic of CAB's grandma up in Maryland shoveling the first wave of snow, of what eventually came to total 49inches!!! We Love you Grandma L, and hope you're getting warmer weather by now, helping you get rid of all that snow!:)

FINALLY this past week we were blessed with sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine!!!!!!!

A~boy was finally able to ride his new bike!

I LOVE BEAUTIFUL DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment