Before the holidays, K~girl pulled out her "girly" bag to play dress-up. So when A~boy wanted to join in, I had to bite my lip and try to "man" it up-- So I wouldn't get a not so nice email from Daddy wondering 'what I'm doing with his son while he's at work?' Yes, I've received one of those before when I dressed him up in a dress. Unfortunately he won't let me post those pictures:(
Luckily Meme and Poppy brought over some fake facial hair stickers to help me with such a dilemma.
I couldn't stop the fingernail polish going on, but once K~girl was done applying it, he did say "now my hands are dirty":)
Once A~boy realized how boring this was, the lipstick and fingernail polish turned into alligators, and the bracelets are now the rope to catch them:)
No worries Daddy...He's still your little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment