You know your children are getting older when your youngest child saw an ornament fall on the floor and he says "Mommy, I can put it back for you" When just last year he was trying to pull them off!
You know, this angle had 3-4 falls before she finally made it to the top. Each fall was a little bit harder, and one even broke an ornament. For every fall A~boy was there to help her back up. Now she's up there, not perfectly aligned, and yet amazingly beautiful! A Christmas angle by it's self is not nearly as beautiful, without the tree beneath her!!!
Just a random thought for this Christmas season as we celebrate His birth!!!
Thank you Jesus...For picking me up all the times I stumble, which is far more than 3-4 times.... I'm still not perfectly aligned, but am all the more beautiful in your eyes. My Love to you this season and always!
No comments:
Post a Comment