While the kids were having a fun night with their friends, Tman and Ms. Ray, Nana Val and Papa B treated us to an evening filled with food and wonderful music! For those who don't know about the Glenn Miller Orchestra, the music is from the Big Band period and has some very popular swing tunes. It made me wish they had a dance floor!
By the way this was not taken in 2004. The camera date is way off.
Here's Nana Val and Papa B
Aunt Norma and Uncle Jess
Here's Grandma Sybole and Nanny. I'm sure it was a bittersweet evening for these two. Grandpa Sybole and Great Papa B are with Jesus now, but I'm sure they were dancing in their hearts on this night, as Glenn Miller was played at each of their wedding.
We had such a wonderful time! Thank you Nana Val and Papa B for such a special evening!!!
I danced with my Dad to Glenn Miller at my wedding, too. That would have been fun to go to!
ReplyDelete