Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Me Weekend

~When we went to a BBQ with Aunt A and Uncle B I so did not enjoy my time spent with Baby girl~S...she is not just so, soooooooo, adorable, not her;) And she can not melt your heart with her sweet little smile...Not Mine.
~While the kids are spending the day/night with their Aunt Corie and Uncle Michael, I did not sit in the sun and enjoy my coffee and finally finish my book...Not Me
~I did not go and eat some of Nanny's yummy pumpkin cake after a good run...hmm, not me!
~When bedtime rolled around I was not missing the kids silly songs...our nightly routines...their butterfly kisses...not me:(
~I did not forget to feed our friends dog while they were gone for the weekend...so not me...me forget??? Definitely not me~oops!
~I am so not at all excited for CAB to get home so we can go to the Drive-In movies with our traditional KFC run....Nope, not excited at all, Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment